We inform the Public that Monday, February 13, due to a technical problem,
the Box Office will be open at 12 pm
- In the event of a performance being cancelled, tickets will be reimbursed within 5 days of the performance date on presentation of the tickets at the Box Office. Commission paid to agents or via internet will not be reimbursed. At the Terme di Caracalla, in the event of rain after the first act, tickets will not be reimbursed.
- The management reserves the right to move purchased seating for technical reasons.
- All prices quoted in the present programme are inclusive of the relevant taxes.
- Patrons are requested to keep their entrance ticket or subscription card with them so that it may be checked by auditorium staff and to occupy only their assigned seat.
- Access to the Theatre is not obstructed by any architectural barrier. There is level access from the main entrance directly to the stalls where there is space to accommodate four (4) wheelchairs and four (4) companions. There is also lift/elevator access to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd box rows. For the diversely able and their companions, a reduction of 25%, where applicable, will be made on tickets for the boxes and stalls, with the exclusion of first night performances. In cases where the disability necessitates the use of a wheelchair, the disabled ticket price is 5.00 euro, whereas that of the companion is full price for premieres/first night performances, and 50.00 euro or 30.00 euro respectively for opera and ballet performances. At the Terme di Caracalla, where the disability necessitates the use of a wheelchair, the price of the disabled ticket is 5.00 euro whereas that of the companion is 30.00 euro. For the diversely able and their companions, where applicable, there will be a reduction of 10% on the ticket price.
- Tickets and subscription receipts are valid only for the stated date and time of the performance for which they have been issued. In the event of their not having been utilized, they are not valid or transferable for any other date or time. Patrons are therefore kindly requested to check their tickets carefully at the time of purchase.
- It is not possible to issue duplicate tickets. In the event that tickets are lost, it is necessary for patrons to go in person to the Box Office and fill out the relevant form of self certification of loss, stating precisely which seats were purchased.
- Tickets booked, purchased on line or through the call centre, state the personal details of the person who made the request. Subscription tickets state the personal details of the subscription holder.
The Theatre, in accordance with privacy legislation 196/2003, assures the privacy of personal information and its use solely and exclusively for the purpose of the services rendered and communications made by the Theatre itself.
We urge Patrons interested in buying tickets for Teatro dell’Opera performances, to do so only and exclusively through the explicitly authorized channels of the Foundation detailed on this website, or at the Theatre Box Office: P.zza B. Gigli, Teatro Nazionale (only on the day of a performance, from an hour before the performance is due to start), Terme di Caracalla (only on the day of a performance, from an hour and a half before the performance is due to start). In respect of this, the Teatro dell’Opera declines all responsibility for irregular transactions made through unauthorized channels.