Invest in The Future of Art And Culture
Supporting Teatro dell’Opera di Roma means not only enjoying performances but playing a key role in the Italian culture. Your donation is crucial to the prosperity of the opera and ballet in Italy and throughout the world.
Under Art. 4 of the Statute, it is possible to become:
With an annual donation of 1,000 euros or more for individuals or 10,000 euros for corporations or organizations, you are eligible to become Associate Member of the Fondazione Teatro dell’Opera di Roma Capitale.
There are various levels of membership, according to annual contribution:
- (Individual) 10,000 euros or more
- (Corporate) 50,000 euros or more
- (Individual) 5,000 euros or more
- (Corporate) 30,000 euros or more
- (Individual) 1,000 euros or more
- (Corporate) 10,000 euros or more
Supporting Teatro Dell’Opera Di Roma Is Worthwhile
Your donation to Teatro dell’Opera di Roma is eligible for tax credit/deduction of 65% (2015) or 50% (2016). For example, if you donate 1,000 euros in 2015, you will pay 650 euros less in taxes. If you donate 10,000 euros, you will detract 6,500 euros in taxes.
The tax credit is divided into three equal annual installments and is recognized:
- to natural persons and non-commercial entities within a 15% limit of taxable income;
- to subjects who are recipients of business income within the limits of 5 per thousand of annual revenue.
For more information, please contact:
Fundraising and Membership Department