Piazza Beniamino Gigli, 1 – 00184 Rome
Phone: 06 48160255 – 06 4817003 – Fax 06 4881755
Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm; Sundays closed.
The box office is always closed on public holidays.
Tickets for performances to be held on the same day are sold at the venue:
- at the Teatro dell’Opera from one hour before and up to 15 mins after the start of the performance;
- at the Terme di Caracalla from 90 mins before and up to 30 mins after the start of the performance.
Payment for tickets purchased at the box office can be made in the following ways:
- cash in euro
- by “non transferable” banker’s draft made out to Fondazione Teatro dell’Opera di Roma
- on production of valid ID documentation, by cheque made out to Fondazione Teatro dell’Opera di Roma
- by debit and credit card: American Express, Visa, CartaSi, Diners, JCB, Maestro, BankAmericard, Mastercard
Telephone bookings made through 06 48160255: tickets to be collected within 48 hours (possible within 5 days of the date of the performance).
Booking via fax on 06 4881755 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org is completely free of commission and, on receipt of confirmation, payment by bank transfer within 5 days of receipt of confirmation (possible within 19 days of the performance date)